- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
A modern home in prime location.
- 2 Kilometers away from home to Bangkok Pattaya Hospital.
- 800 Meters to a huge natural park.
- easiest access to motor way to Bangkok with 800 metres to Central
- same area of religious place, official place and school.
- market, mini department store and 7-11 Super market are near.
- a home and land is on economic area, best for commercial and land price i
is higher every year.
- clean, safe and convenient.
- ample and large space for building pool or yard
- be able to build more home or condo behind home area
- extremely high pressure tab water with separately hot water and cold
- standard electricity and tidy wire harness.
- no flood with big pipe drain as same as Government standard rules.
- safety remote control stainless steel fence door.
- good quality sanitary ware (American Standard and Hafele from Germany)
Foreign nationals can own the building (house) in their own name but not the land that it stands on.
Foreign nationals cannot own land in Thailand. The options in which a foreigner can control the land are via a 30-year lease or by purchasing the land through a Thai company.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Chaiyaporn Withi you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.