- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
1) It is a unique triplex on the Eastern Seaboard of around 1.200sqm with a 360° view around the Gulf of Siam, the town and the mountains surrounding Pattaya.
2) It offers to the buyer a lot of flexibility: it is residential AND commercial and so can be used for many types of businesses. It can be used also for residential.
3) Each floor (there are 3) is independent but can be easily form a whole.
4) It is in foreign name, means a safe investment
EACH FLOOR IS ORIGINAL
1) First floor offers a huge 550sqm with a large terrace (around 200sqm) with possibility of a private swimming pool and Jacuzzi.
2) Second floor is a beautiful 350sqm space with 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, large American kitchen and bar. Designed for residential but can be used for an office or other business.
3) Third floor is a unique light penthouse designed as a loft. 255sqm on one floor plus two bedrooms on the mezzanine (total around 300sqm). Stunning views around Jomtien and Pattaya. Actually used as an office for creative software management.
4) All together the buyer can arrange it to have 10/12 bedrooms and 12/14 bathrooms.
Good to know about Jomtien Beach
All properties are situated at Jomtien Beach (one of the longest and most beautiful beach of Thailande) at only 1h15 from Bangkok International Airport of Suvarnabum and 1h30 from Bangkok.
Jomtien is next to Pattaya and offers all facilities of a beach resort and a big city (swimming, seaside sports, excursions in the islands or in the mountains, leisure, shoping, restaurants, night clubs, schools, universities, clinics, hospitals, etc).
They are on the taxis routes. For ridiculous prices you can go anywhere day and night.
Foreign nationals can be freehold owners of condominium units, in buildings where not more than 49% of the unit floor space is owned by foreigners. Units that are part of the Thai quota or are being leased for 30 years can be converted to the foreign freehold quota if that is currently below 49%.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Jomtien Beach Paradise you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.