- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
AMAZING SUNSET & OCEAN VIEWS FROM THE 27TH FLOOR OF VIP CONDOCHAIN, RAYONG.
- This fully renovated condo is located on the 27th floor of VIP Condochain. It offers amazing views of the sunset and the beach and also Koh Samet in the distance. The condo consists of a large combined living room and kitchen space - 1 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. The condo has 2 balconies.
This room is newly renovated 2021 with:
- Water heater in the shower and tap in the bathroom.
- Extra space in the bathrom.
- Prepared to install a washing machine.
- Black granite bench in the bathroom.
- New modern kitchen with stove and hood
- Black granite bench in the kitchen.
- Plenty of storage space in lower - upper cabinets an drawers.
- Water heater in the kitchen
- New floor tiles in every room
- Freshly painted walls / ceilings in white in every room
- Prepared elctric for air conditioners.
- Safety - cut installed
VIP CONDOCHAIN, RAYONG
- This is a well maintained and popular residential project located directly on Mae Ramphuengs beach road. The beach is located just across the road from the building. For those who want to exercise during the holidays VIP offers a good gym, as well as both a tennis court and a basketball court. There is a popular beach restaurant just outside VIP.
Foreign nationals can be freehold owners of condominium units, in buildings where not more than 49% of the unit floor space is owned by foreigners. Units that are part of the Thai quota or are being leased for 30 years can be converted to the foreign freehold quota if that is currently below 49%.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at VIP Condo Chain Rayong you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.