- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
This spacious property is a 77 SqM condo with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom that is available for rent. It is part of the Punna Residence 1 @Nimman project in Suthep, Chiang Mai and was completed in Nov 2009.
Salient features include:
- Large, Spacious, Corner unit
- L shaped balcony with Doi suthep view
- Double glazed windows for noise protection
- Full size windows allowing lots of light and air
- Fully furnished with 2 x aircons, 2 x TV, bathroom with bath tub, Washing Machine, office desk & chair, kitchen with all crockery and cutlery.
- Swimming pool and gym
- biometric access control
You can rent this condo long term for ฿25,000 per month.
- landlord pays condo management fees
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Punna Residence 2@Nimman you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.