- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Leluk Condominium 1Bed room ,40sqm 11th.
- Leluk Condominium ,300m from Phrakanong BTS Station
- Room Type : 1 Bed room
- Floor : 11 , Size : 40 m2
- Direction : North with unblocked view.
- Bath room : Water heater with temperature adjustable function.
- Decorated style : Build in with fully furnished.
- Equipped kitchen: microwave.
- Electric appliances : Refrigerator 9.2 cubic.
- Washing machine 7 Kg, LED Digital TV ,size 40” , Microwave.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Le Luk Condominium you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.