- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Suay Thai Smile you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Suay Thai Smile is located 4.1 km away from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 8 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Suay Thai Smile, the 3 closest being:
- Too Phishing is 950 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Xiang toepuang shop is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Cpac is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Suay Thai Smile is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Sena Mongkol House is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Putthipat Farm is 150 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Somtum Cooked & Pao is 290 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
BAN LUEM TAMBON HEALTH PROMOTING HOSPITAL is the nearest health facility, which is 590 m away (you can walk there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Suay Thai Smile are:
- Wit Kru Eve House is 300 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Wit Kru Eve House is 320 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Seoul Korean Language School is 510 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
Udon Thani International Airport is located 7.8 km from Baan Suay Thai Smile and it takes about 14 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.