- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Krungthai you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Krungthai is located 1.4 km away from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Krungthai, the 3 closest being:
- Pim Chanchai Trat is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- WS_TRAD is 3.8 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- K-Power By Sabai Phone is 5.0 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Krungthai is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Krua Khanthong is 450 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Mr Chang Trat is 610 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
- Nai Chang Chicken Rice is 610 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
BAN THAI WANG TAMBON HEALTH PROMOTING HOSPITAL is the nearest health facility, which is 3.1 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Krungthai are:
- Entered kindergarten is 740 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Trat Primary Educational Service Area Office is 790 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Wat Nong Bua Community Kindergarten is 920 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
Trat Airport is located 32.8 km from Baan Krungthai and it takes about 30 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.