- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Paivan Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Paivan Village is conveniently located just 730 m from 7- Eleven gold tattoo, which can be reached within 9 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Paivan Village, the 3 closest being:
- Seven-Eleven is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- 7-11 (with Pharmacy) is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Thai Sangthong Superstore (Thaisaengthong Superstore) is 3.5 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Paivan Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Khanomchin Khayum Restaurant is 2.5 km away (approx. 6 mins. by car)
- Khun Por Restaurant is 900 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
- The Twins@Maesot is 900 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
Lek Doctor Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 3.5 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Paivan Village are:
- Goodwill School is 120 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- NEW SOCIETY Learning Center New Society Learning Center is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Knowledge Warehouse is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Mae Sot Airport (MAQ) is located 3.8 km from Paivan Village and it takes about 8 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.