- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Hin Fah you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Hin Fah is located 2.7 km away from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Hin Fah, the 3 closest being:
- Boondee Market is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Suzuki wsc Auto Sales Co., Ltd. is 8.0 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
- Coconut. Shop 20 Baht is 6.6 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Hin Fah is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Laithai is 2.7 km away (approx. 7 mins. by car)
- Jaidee Restaurant is 1.8 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
- Samui Rice Porridge is 2.7 km away (approx. 7 mins. by car)
Klinik ko samui bkk is the nearest health facility, which is 6.1 km away (you can drive there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Hin Fah are:
- British International School,Samui is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Wat Santiwararam School is 2.5 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Wat Saket School is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Samui Airport is located 25.5 km from Hin Fah and it takes about 44 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.