- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Ozen Beach you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Ozen Beach is located 2.5 km away from Lamai Amani Master Tailor Limited Partnership and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Ozen Beach, the 3 closest being:
- Shop 9 Up Lamai is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Pim Shop @ Fish is 2.5 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Pu O Shop is 3.6 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Ozen Beach is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Laab Sua Bua Yai Restaurant is 730 m away (a walk of about 16 mins.)
- Phung Luang Thai Food is 9.1 km away (approx. 35 mins. by car)
- Khao Nui View Restaurant is 3.0 km away (approx. 9 mins. by car)
Hua Thanon Health Center is the nearest health facility, which is 12.5 km away (you can drive there in 23 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Ozen Beach are:
- L&T Samui Co.,Ltd is 4.2 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- D Jade Yoga is 4.4 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
- Thet is 4.5 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
Samui Airport is located 16.8 km from Ozen Beach and it takes about 34 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.