- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Sure and with travel restrictions this is becoming a more popular option. We have online immersive tours of a large number of properties so you can see all properties from your home. Our experienced team can also conduct a video tour and once you are ready to go ahead with your purchase, either our team or we can recommend lawyer to manage the entire transfer of the property into your name without you physically being here.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Emerald Bay View is located 1.4 km away from Family Mart and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Emerald Bay View, the 3 closest being:
- Pim Shop @ Fish is 5.0 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
- Shop THE OUTBACK GIFTSHOP is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Modified young mechanic is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Emerald Bay View is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Samui Folk Kitchen Kruachaobaan Restaurant is 1.1 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
- Khrua Chao Ban is 1.1 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
- La Scala is 1.1 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
Prachak Medical Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 2.1 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Emerald Bay View are:
- L&T Samui Company Limited is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Teach Abroad Thailand is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Samui Island Divers is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Samui Airport is located 17.0 km from Emerald Bay View and it takes about 31 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.