- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Eden Villas you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Eden Villas is located 4.9 km away from Lamai Armani Master Tailor Limited Partnership and it can be reached within 9 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Eden Villas, the 3 closest being:
- Shop 9 Up Lamai is 3.8 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Pim Shop @ Fish is 4.9 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Pu O Shop is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Eden Villas is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- JB BARBER SHOP is 150 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- A restaurant is 1.6 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
- Tom Ka Kai is 1.6 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
General practitioner's office is the nearest health facility, which is 3.4 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Eden Villas are:
- Samui Mikko's FREE Internet consulting NON-PROFIT is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- The Phangan Thai Cooking Class is 4.9 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
- Brithish Embassy is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Samui Airport is located 15.3 km from Eden Villas and it takes about 28 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.