- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Samran Gardens you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Samran Gardens is located 2550 from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 7 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Samran Gardens, the 3 closest being:
- Family Mart is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Family Mart, Soi Lung Khom (Samui) is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Samran Gardens is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Chicken Noodle is 2.5 km away (approx. 7 mins. by car)
- O3j Samui is 2.6 km away (approx. 7 mins. by car)
- Kill don noon is 4.6 km away (approx. 13 mins. by car)
Sri Phala Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 7.5 km away (you can drive there in 17 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Samran Gardens are:
- Child Development Center, Municipality 5, Temple of the Golden Mount is 680 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Soofun Nursery is 600 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Cook With Kookai is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Samui Airport is located 12.8 km from Samran Gardens and it takes about 28 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.