- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Pacific Palisade you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Pacific Palisade is located 2.3 km away from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 6 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Pacific Palisade, the 3 closest being:
- MaingamSamuishop is 6.8 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
- K.C. Fresh is 6.0 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
- Bangkham battery shop is 7.2 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Pacific Palisade is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Khao Man Soi 4 is 2.1 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
- Chicken Rice Made to order Bang Por Soi 4 is 2.1 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
- Paboon Noodles is 2.1 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
Donsak Telephone Exchange is the nearest health facility, which is 3.4 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Pacific Palisade are:
- Ban Bang Po Child Development Center is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Dolphin Manor Koh Samui is 5.2 km away (an approx. drive of 14 mins.)
- Kids Dee Nursery Koh Samui is 3.6 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
Samui Airport is located 19.3 km from Pacific Palisade and it takes about 32 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.