- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Darika Residence you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Darika Residence is located 1450 from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Darika Residence, the 3 closest being:
- Convenience Store is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- FamilyMart is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- FamilyMart is 4.8 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Darika Residence is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Uncle Nid, Pork Leg is 1.0 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
- Pa Suree Shop is 1.0 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
- Pa Suree Kanom Jeen Open Top Shop is 1.0 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
Donsak Telephone Exchange is the nearest health facility, which is 2.8 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Darika Residence are:
- Nursery is 5.5 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Sen Yo Sep Ko Samui School is 6.5 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
- St. Joseph @ Samui is 6.4 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
Samui Airport is located 18.7 km from Darika Residence and it takes about 35 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.