- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Fully-furnished pool villas.
30-year land lease - paid to landowner, 388,500 THB every 5 years
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Sawasdee Pool Villa - Bangrak you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Sawasdee Pool Villa - Bangrak is located 1.5 km away from Family Mart and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Sawasdee Pool Villa - Bangrak, the 3 closest being:
- PSP Koh Samui is 2.5 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Sonia's Shop Koh Samui (Sonia's Shop Koh Samui) is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Samui Coconut Oil Soap is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Sawasdee Pool Villa - Bangrak is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Koh Samui is 500 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
- Jungle Club is 1.4 km away (approx. 6 mins. by car)
- Nely retaurant is 880 m away (a walk of about 15 mins.)
Bandon International Hospital Chaweng is the nearest health facility, which is 2.5 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Sawasdee Pool Villa - Bangrak are:
- TEFLworld is 570 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Panyadee, The British International School of Samui is 660 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- International Boxing School is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Samui Airport is located 7.0 km from Sawasdee Pool Villa - Bangrak and it takes about 18 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.