- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Sasitara Residence Koh Samui you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Sasitara Residence Koh Samui is conveniently located just 310 m from Mini Big C Lavana Chaweng (Samui), which can be reached within 5 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Sasitara Residence Koh Samui, the 3 closest being:
- NANA // is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- SAMUI 333 LATEX is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- T.R.Natural is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Sasitara Residence Koh Samui is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Nora Beach Resort & Spa, Koh Samui is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- res lobster is 930 m away (a walk of about 13 mins.)
- Prasuthon Restaurant is 230 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Samui International Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 1.1 km away (you can drive there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Sasitara Residence Koh Samui are:
- Discovery Divers is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Special Needs School, Samui is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Koh Samui Special Children Foundation is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Samui Airport is located 2.5 km from Sasitara Residence Koh Samui and it takes about 7 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.