- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Saitara Peak you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Saitara Peak is located 2380 from FamilyMart and it can be reached within 8 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Saitara Peak, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- FamilyMart is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Saitara Peak is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Chanita's Thai Cooking Class is 1.1 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
- Jungle Club is 1.6 km away (approx. 7 mins. by car)
- Sunrise Restaurant SUNRISE is 2.7 km away (approx. 8 mins. by car)
Ban Don Inter Hospital Chaweng Noi is the nearest health facility, which is 2.4 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Saitara Peak are:
- Amodini is 3.7 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- TEFLworld is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Panyadee - The British International School of Samui is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Samui Airport is located 8.5 km from Saitara Peak and it takes about 24 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.