- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Rainier Samui you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Rainier Samui is located 2.0 km away from FamilyMart and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Rainier Samui, the 3 closest being:
- MaingamSamuishop is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Bangkham battery shop is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Sondee 2 Phra Phum Shrine is 3.9 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Rainier Samui is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Chao Koh Restaurant is 1.6 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
- Isan Food is 1.8 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
- Lan Pang Restaurant by Mr. Santi Thongsuk is 1.8 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
Donsak Telephone Exchange is the nearest health facility, which is 7.0 km away (you can drive there in 11 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Rainier Samui are:
- Dolphin Manor Koh Samui is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Jariner Nursery is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Ban Bang Po Child Development Center is 6.6 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
Samui Airport is located 22.8 km from Rainier Samui and it takes about 36 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.