- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Tanakit Ville you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Tanakit Ville is located 2.7 km away from 7-Eleven : 16354 Phawong Subdistrict and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Tanakit Ville, the 3 closest being:
- C&Za Motor Vehicles is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- MFMremap racingshop is 3.5 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Khun Daeng Garden is 3.6 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Tanakit Ville is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Auntie Mai Somtum Tha Kham is 840 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- Papaya Salad is 3.0 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
- The Bag is 1.2 km away (approx. 2 mins. by car)
Ban Khuanhin Tambon Phawong Health Center is the nearest health facility, which is 3.3 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Tanakit Ville are:
- Ratsami School is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Phakdi Suksa Foundation School is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Child Development Center Ban Khuan Hin Mosque is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Hat Yai International Airport is located 40.0 km from Tanakit Ville and it takes about 44 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.