- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at The Chatra Village Hatyai you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
The Chatra Village Hatyai is located 2.6 km away from 7-Eleven Tha Kham Branch and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Chatra Village Hatyai, the 3 closest being:
- Be Meat Southeast Food Co., Ltd. is 2.5 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- MFMremap racingshop is 5.6 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Porntewa Sangkhaphan & Baisri is 4.3 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Chatra Village Hatyai is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Sport Arena (Tha Kham) is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Kitchen Kin-Tam-Young is 180 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Stick to Dish-Aholic is 240 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Thungyai Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 4.0 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Chatra Village Hatyai are:
- Wat Mae Toei School is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Hat Yai -Anapana-sati Meditation Workshop Center - MaeChee Ning is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Child Development Center, Tha Kham Subdistrict is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
Hat Yai International Airport is located 36.6 km from The Chatra Village Hatyai and it takes about 41 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.