- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Harry Patio you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Harry Patio is conveniently located just 930 m from 7 - Eleven, which can be reached within 12 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Harry Patio, the 3 closest being:
- wood trader hatyai is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Sit Charoen Panich Tha Khian Branch is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- King Store is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Harry Patio is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Khum Suwanmanee is 620 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
- Suwanmanee Restaurant is 620 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
- Gojong Restaurant is 2.5 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
Doctor Ice Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 3.0 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Harry Patio are:
- Municipal 2 Ban Hat Yai School is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- International School of Education for the Blind is 6.5 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Moemaungmaung is 980 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
Hat Yai International Airport is located 11.6 km from Harry Patio and it takes about 16 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.