- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Oxygen Leaf you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Oxygen Leaf is located 4.1 km away from Polwat Design 2 Plug the flag home appliances and kitchen work. and it can be reached within 7 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Oxygen Leaf, the 3 closest being:
- K&K Klongwa Branch is 4.7 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- ASP Motor Sales Limited Partnership is 4.7 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Songkhla Rolling Door (Hat Yai) is 6.0 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Oxygen Leaf is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Je Nut, rice and curry and cooked to order is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Kon Khon Curry Rice is 4.5 km away (approx. 8 mins. by car)
- Five star chicken is 4.6 km away (approx. 8 mins. by car)
Hot Veterinarian is the nearest health facility, which is 2.2 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Oxygen Leaf are:
- Tawirat School is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- BanKhlongWa School is 940 m away (about 13 mins. by foot)
- Roria Ban Khlong Wa (Thaveerak Ratbamrung) is 950 m away (about 13 mins. by foot)
Hat Yai International Airport is located 17.4 km from Oxygen Leaf and it takes about 23 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.