- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Cher Tara Ville you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Cher Tara Ville is located 4.6 km away from vending machine (Thai Rung Rueang, Wang Muang) and it can be reached within 8 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Cher Tara Ville, the 3 closest being:
- Janrayo Garage is 5.0 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Sudjai Materials is 6.0 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Adisorn Farm is 11.2 km away (an approx. drive of 14 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Cher Tara Ville is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Lung and Aunt Khao Lam Restaurant is 4.9 km away (approx. 7 mins. by car)
- Khao Lam Khun Riam Restaurant is 4.9 km away (approx. 7 mins. by car)
- Grilled Butter on a Hot Pan is 1.3 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
Nong Bua Health Promoting Hospital, Phatthana Nikhom District, Lopburi Province is the nearest health facility, which is 8.5 km away (you can drive there in 11 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Cher Tara Ville are:
- Wat Kham Pran School is 530 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Kham Phran Non-National Education Center is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Chumchon Kaeng Suea Ten School is 8.3 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
Sunshine Aviation Co.,Ltd. is located 48.3 km from Cher Tara Ville and it takes about 51 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.