- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at The Lake Ville Rama 2 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Lake Ville Rama 2 is conveniently located just 210 m from Mini Big C, which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Lake Ville Rama 2, the 3 closest being:
- 7-ELEVEN 4672 Lila Wet Market Branch is 290 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- 7-ELEVEN 13464 PTT Rama 2 Kilometer Branch 20 is 11.8 km away (an approx. drive of 21 mins.)
- 7-ELEVEN 13228, Benjawan Branch is 14.9 km away (an approx. drive of 16 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Lake Ville Rama 2 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Rice with pork tendons, Je Po Po billion is 12.0 km away (approx. 15 mins. by car)
- À la carte restaurant, delicious taste 4 is 220 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Delicious shop is 670 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
Health Promotion Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 13.2 km away (you can drive there in 19 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Lake Ville Rama 2 are:
- Ban Phak Bun School, Klang Yai Subdistrict is 710 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Wat Rat Rangsan School is 750 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Ban Plong Liam School is 15.3 km away (an approx. drive of 21 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 63.2 km from The Lake Ville Rama 2 and it takes about 56 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.