- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Benchasap Nakhon you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Benchasap Nakhon is located 1190 from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Benchasap Nakhon , the 3 closest being:
- Tesco Lotus express is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- 7-ELEVEN 6817 Ban Khom Branch is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Family Mart, Suan Palm Village (Samut Sakhon) is 10.2 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Benchasap Nakhon is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Hey Jopuya, Maha Chai. is 430 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Mahachai Seafood is 1.4 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
- Buns stuffed with sunflower Benjasap Nakorn Village is 1.4 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
Ban San Dap Health Promoting Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 3.3 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Benchasap Nakhon are:
- Ban Chai Tale Khok Kham Mittrapab No.95 School is 3.0 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- What Sophanaram School is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Sunday Buddhism Study Center, Sophanaram Temple is 3.5 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
Flying Travel Co., Ltd. is located 41.5 km from Baan Benchasap Nakhon and it takes about 45 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.