- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Phumjai Niwet 4 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Phumjai Niwet 4 is located 1.2 km away from 7-Eleven Bhumjai Niwet Branch (01703) and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Phumjai Niwet 4 , the 3 closest being:
- Duangjai Shop Wholesale Pampers, baby milk powder, cheap price is 870 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Nicha Farm sells chicken eggs is 940 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Bang Saeng Suan Market is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Phumjai Niwet 4 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Pimploy Pork Katsu Buffet is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- full of delicious restaurant Dumplings - Steamed Buns - Fresh Coffee is 120 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- A variety of delicious kake shops 247/213 is 1.5 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
Tambon Health Promoting Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 2.7 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Phumjai Niwet 4 are:
- revenue is 6.8 km away (an approx. drive of 14 mins.)
- Wat Mai Samut Kit Kosol Child Development Center is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Secondary School Wat Mai Samut Kit Wittayakom is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 54.0 km from Baan Phumjai Niwet 4 and it takes about 54 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.