- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Rung Ruang Village you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Rung Ruang Village is located 1.7 km away from 7-Eleven Soi Yu Charoen Klong Suan and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Rung Ruang Village, the 3 closest being:
- Sinthavee Crop Industry is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Si Thep Drinking Water Factory is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Giffarine dealer is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Rung Ruang Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Golden Tamlueng Shop is 690 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
- Two Brothers Bitter Gourd Chicken Noodles is 1.2 km away (approx. 2 mins. by car)
- Ben & Aye Marinated Pork Noodles is 910 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 1.8 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Rung Ruang Village are:
- Driving school is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- UPD Driving School is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Wat Khlong Suan School is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 56.2 km from Rung Ruang Village and it takes about 1 hour 1 min. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.