- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at iCopenh Sukhumvit 76 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
iCopenh Sukhumvit 76 is located 2.7 km away from Kudsan Bakery & Coffee and it can be reached within 7 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of iCopenh Sukhumvit 76, the 3 closest being:
- Saiamn JagSan Ice Shop is 540 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Barbershop K-Indy Mine Style is 930 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Mahawong Market is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where iCopenh Sukhumvit 76 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Wuttipong. is 160 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Fulaixiang Hotel is 620 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
- ฺ Baan Suan Rungsan Somrong is 540 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
Naruto is the nearest health facility, which is 850 m away (you can walk there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of iCopenh Sukhumvit 76 are:
- NIS District, Samrong is 600 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Child Development Center, Wat Maha Wong Community is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- NIS District, Samrong is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 39.2 km from iCopenh Sukhumvit 76 and it takes about 40 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.