- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The Metropolis: Smart Life Smart Decision .New CBD expansion on Sukhumvit road in the near future, just one step away from Samrong station; interchange station between green line and yellow line. Under the concept of affordable luxury living, the Metropolis Condominium is decorated in a modern style providing full-facility with a reasonable price.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at The Metropolis Samrong Interchange you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Metropolis Samrong Interchange is conveniently located just 10 m from Lawson The Metropolis Samrong, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Metropolis Samrong Interchange, the 3 closest being:
- Broker Car Insurance / Motorcycle Insurance / Act is 210 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Dumrongchai Goldsmith Yaowarat Branch, Samrong Branch is 570 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Damrongchai Goldsmith Samrong Branch is 570 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Metropolis Samrong Interchange is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Aniwat Supply Co.,Ltd. is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Krua Khun Por. is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Panda Bomb Fish Balls Thepharak Branch is 130 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Nakhon Thong Health Promoting Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 240 m away (you can walk there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Metropolis Samrong Interchange are:
- Kamhang Beaty School is 470 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- findme samrong is 130 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Adam Hair School is 170 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 36.9 km from The Metropolis Samrong Interchange and it takes about 36 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.