- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Pantiya Phraeksa you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Pantiya Phraeksa is conveniently located just 300 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Pantiya Phraeksa, the 3 closest being:
- Mitr Poonphon Co., Ltd. is 880 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- PK shop Pitivilla is 5.5 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Nadira shop is 4.7 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Pantiya Phraeksa is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- four men is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- aunny shop & food as per order Aunt Nut is 330 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Khun Urai Rice Restaurant is 3.7 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
Phraeksa Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 6.6 km away (you can drive there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Pantiya Phraeksa are:
- Baan Plow Rak Nursery is 5.2 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Praksa Witaed Suksa Secondary School is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Pharawit School is 5.1 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 27.9 km from Pantiya Phraeksa and it takes about 37 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.