- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Samut Prakan Garden Ville (Bang Pu) you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Samut Prakan Garden Ville (Bang Pu) is conveniently located just 520 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 6 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Samut Prakan Garden Ville (Bang Pu), the 3 closest being:
- Vanguard card shop is 840 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Sister Miami Bazaar is 850 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Miami Bayside is 820 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Samut Prakan Garden Ville (Bang Pu) is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Retro Boat Noodle Noodle & Restaurant By.Jay Lek is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Sea Food Bangkok is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Nayakorn Clay Pot Boat Noodle, Branch 2, Ancient City is 330 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Sikarin Hospital Samut Prakan is the nearest health facility, which is 2.9 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Samut Prakan Garden Ville (Bang Pu) are:
- school is 500 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Kumon Miami Bang Pu is 850 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Department of Electronics Samut Prakan College is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 40.3 km from Samut Prakan Garden Ville (Bang Pu) and it takes about 40 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.