- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Nirun Ville 55 Srinakarin you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Nirun Ville 55 Srinakarin is conveniently located just 540 m from 7-11 Sap Bunchai Market, which can be reached within 7 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Nirun Ville 55 Srinakarin, the 3 closest being:
- 7-ELEVEN Sap Bunchai Market (9687) is 520 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Tesco Lotus Express is 620 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Nong Om is 680 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Nirun Ville 55 Srinakarin is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Bang Khla pork noodle restaurant is 200 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Shabu SAP is 320 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Zabb Noodle is 420 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Chaloem Phrakiat 60 Phansa Nawaminthrachin Health Center is the nearest health facility, which is 3.4 km away (you can drive there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Nirun Ville 55 Srinakarin are:
- Municipal School 1 is 940 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Municipal School 1 (in Ramkhamhaeng University Demonstration System) is 920 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Khlong Bang Ping School is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 34.2 km from Nirun Ville 55 Srinakarin and it takes about 36 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.