- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at The Connect 1 Kingkaew-Suvarnabhumi you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Connect 1 Kingkaew-Suvarnabhumi is conveniently located just 190 m from Tops daily kingkaew, which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Connect 1 Kingkaew-Suvarnabhumi, the 3 closest being:
- STAR MARK is 7.7 km away (an approx. drive of 15 mins.)
- Hao Ta Air shop 0812534629 is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Cute press. Cuppress. Robinson Ladkrabang. is 7.3 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Connect 1 Kingkaew-Suvarnabhumi is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Jetoi Kingkaew Phochana is 190 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Imm Aim Kitchen Ladkrabang is 8.7 km away (approx. 16 mins. by car)
- Grandma's shop is 2.6 km away (approx. 8 mins. by car)
3A CENTER Health and Beauty Center is the nearest health facility, which is 1.2 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Connect 1 Kingkaew-Suvarnabhumi are:
- Solunery Art House is 2.5 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Non-Departmental Education, Chantuk Subdistrict is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Owl Music Center is 7.7 km away (an approx. drive of 15 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 8.7 km from The Connect 1 Kingkaew-Suvarnabhumi and it takes about 15 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.