- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Chaiyapruek Bangna Km.26 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Chaiyapruek Bangna Km.26 is conveniently located just 250 m from 7-ELEVEN, which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Chaiyapruek Bangna Km.26, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 5.8 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
- 7-Eleven 7-Eleven Bangna-Trad Km. 17 is 6.3 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- 7-ELEVEN is 6.6 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Chaiyapruek Bangna Km.26 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Duck Noodle is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Jae Oi Noodle Duck restaurant, a la carte is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Steak and Steel Cafe is 160 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Thian Thian Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 8.8 km away (you can drive there in 16 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Chaiyapruek Bangna Km.26 are:
- Bang Nam Chut Early Childhood Development Center is 7.5 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
- HCU is 6.0 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
- School Building is 6.3 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 24.2 km from Chaiyapruek Bangna Km.26 and it takes about 27 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.