- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at The Connect Teparak-Muang Mai you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Connect Teparak-Muang Mai is located 1.0 km away from 7-11 Bang Phriang, next to Sermsuk Market and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Connect Teparak-Muang Mai, the 3 closest being:
- Kwe bangsaotsong is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- S. Sermsuk Market, Bang Phriang is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- MM.Motorbike is 6.5 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Connect Teparak-Muang Mai is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Braised Chicken Noodles with Chinese Medicine Aunt Sap is 130 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Ploy Steamed Steamed Bun is 170 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Food and beverage outlets, Nong Cartoon is 530 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
Bang Phriang Subdistrict Health Promoting Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 6.1 km away (you can drive there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Connect Teparak-Muang Mai are:
- Suchart Sae-Jia is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Phat Ri Rom Ya School is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- KW Driving School, Nikhom Bang Phli is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 34.9 km from The Connect Teparak-Muang Mai and it takes about 39 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.