- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Chai Klong you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Chai Klong is conveniently located just 350 m from Home Village Supermarket, which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Chai Klong, the 3 closest being:
- MM.Motorbike is 230 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Kwe bangsaotsong is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Gold Steel International Trade Company Limited is 7.1 km away (an approx. drive of 14 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Chai Klong is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Somchit Boat Noodle is 120 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Papa Mee Papaya Salad is 280 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Khun Tuk's Kitchen is 200 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Bang Phriang Subdistrict Health Promoting Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 840 m away (you can walk there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Chai Klong are:
- Suchart Sae-Jia is 3.4 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Supakchaya Nursery is 6.9 km away (an approx. drive of 13 mins.)
- College of Governance, Thanyaburi is 8.3 km away (an approx. drive of 15 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 32.3 km from Baan Chai Klong and it takes about 36 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.