- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Rom Yen 3 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Rom Yen 3 is conveniently located just 790 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 10 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Rom Yen 3, the 3 closest being:
- River Khu Twenty shop is 490 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Termite Daeng Iron Trade is 800 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Mini Big C River Khu Soi 3 Pluak Daeng is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Rom Yen 3 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Mae Samran Curry Rice is 470 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Double M coffee & Hi5 STEAK is 460 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Pee Berm Mong Saap Restaurant is 650 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
LC-NPD is the nearest health facility, which is 5.1 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Rom Yen 3 are:
- Burapha oil molding is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Bakkanssamkom Social Twe is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Nong Pla Lai raw water pumping station is 8.4 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
U-Tapao–Rayong–Pattaya International Airport is located 59.3 km from Baan Rom Yen 3 and it takes about 1 hour 6 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.