- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Thanakorn Land you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Thanakorn Land is located 5.8 km away from Cheap, good, standard, Ban Ya Mini Mart and it can be reached within 8 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Thanakorn Land, the 3 closest being:
- Nongfa, Rayong souvenirs, quality is 3.4 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Cs Rayong is 4.9 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Jay Jo's shop is 6.5 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Thanakorn Land is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Zap Grandfather's House is 310 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Ancient coffee blended coffee shop with pearl tea is 2.5 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
- Yummy must try is 2.9 km away (approx. 6 mins. by car)
Ban Makham Health Center Area is the nearest health facility, which is 3.1 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Thanakorn Land are:
- Makham Khu Sub-District Non-National Education is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Nikhomsangton-eng Cho Rayong 7 School is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Tamarind Koo 2 Municipal Child Development Center is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
U-Tapao–Rayong–Pattaya International Airport is located 31.2 km from Thanakorn Land and it takes about 36 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.