- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Saruta Green Ville you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Saruta Green Ville is located 3120 from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Saruta Green Ville, the 3 closest being:
- 7-11 is 5.2 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- 7-eleven 7-eleven is 4.2 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 4.5 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Saruta Green Ville is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Khamkaew Restaurant is 990 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
- Rungrueang Warinee Noodle Shop is 2.4 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
- Food court is 680 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
Tambon Phe Health Promoting Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 3.2 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Saruta Green Ville are:
- Wat Khao Samphao Thong School is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Anuban School Saint Josep Rayong is 880 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- 0617981187 is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
U-Tapao Rayong Pattaya International Airport is located 59.4 km from Saruta Green Ville and it takes about 1 hour 11 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.