- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Rom Na Lin you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Rom Na Lin is conveniently located just 210 m from seven Eleven, which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Rom Na Lin, the 3 closest being:
- 7/11 is 480 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Mini Big C is 380 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Seven Sawai Market, Sawai Madhopur is 530 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Rom Na Lin is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Khao Kong Restaurant is 180 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- At the Bon Pain is 320 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Duangchai Noodle with Chicken Gourd is 300 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Bangkok Hospital Rayong is the nearest health facility, which is 350 m away (you can walk there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Rom Na Lin are:
- Anuban Rungdaroon is 20 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Rung Darun Kindergarten is 50 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- CakeAholics kitchen is 370 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
U-Tapao Rayong Pattaya International Airport is located 35.6 km from Rom Na Lin and it takes about 50 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.