- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Koontawee Village you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Koontawee Village is located 2.2 km away from 7-11 Natakhwan and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Koontawee Village, the 3 closest being:
- Watchara Battery Rayong Nong Tabak Branch is 7.9 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
- Siwadol Autopart, Ta Khan, Rayong is 5.3 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
- Feng Shui Je Sok Kim - Tao Kae Siam is 6.2 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Koontawee Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Papaya Salad is 890 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
- Noodles, Kiao, Chicken Rice is 780 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- a la carte restaurant is 1.6 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
Ban Na Ta Khuan Health Center is the nearest health facility, which is 1.7 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Koontawee Village are:
- Ban Chawak School is 840 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Ban Cha Wuek School is 840 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Child Development Center, Subdistrict Administrative Organization, Natakhwan is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
U-Tapao–Rayong–Pattaya International Airport is located 56.3 km from Koontawee Village and it takes about 1 hour 10 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.