- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Costa Valley Suanson you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Costa Valley Suanson is conveniently located just 10 m from Family Mart Huay Kapi 1, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Costa Valley Suanson , the 3 closest being:
- Rayong sticky banana is 820 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Chan Borey Flower Shop is 940 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- B-ruksa Fruit Export 1 is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Costa Valley Suanson is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Boonsawat Snack and Sweets Co.,Ltd. is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Rung Pochanarat is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Pop-up restaurant is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Pan Clinic Chonburi Branch Pan Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 10 m away (you can walk there in 1 min.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Costa Valley Suanson are:
- Wat Kom Bang School is 10 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Ban Tao Mo School is 10 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Wat Tapon Noi School is 10 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
helicopter landing is located 8.6 km from Costa Valley Suanson and it takes about 11 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.