- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Chonsiri you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Chonsiri is located 4860 from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 6 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Chonsiri, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- 7-Eleven Thanarat Camp is 6.4 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Family Mart Convience Store is 5.2 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Chonsiri is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Million Che Tum Som Tum is 330 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Baan Rak Hua Hin Pranburi Soi 2 is 670 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
- Cook's a la carte is 850 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
Wang Phong Health Center is the nearest health facility, which is 1.7 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Chonsiri are:
- Wang Yao School is 4.2 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Ban Wang Yao School is 4.2 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Hua guitar (HuaHinGuitar) is 5.6 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 26.2 km from Chonsiri and it takes about 32 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.