- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Milford Paradise you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Milford Paradise is located 2640 from Raan Gaset Dao Minimart and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Milford Paradise, the 3 closest being:
- Family Mart Convience Store is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- 7-Eleven PTT, Wang Phong is 3.7 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 5.3 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Milford Paradise is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Rim Talay Seafood Restaurant is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- 1d+ Day Artist is 330 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Smile is 840 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
Wang Phong Health Center is the nearest health facility, which is 6.9 km away (you can drive there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Milford Paradise are:
- Mangrove forest walk road is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Ban Khao Tao Municipal School is 4.1 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Khao Tao Temple meditation school is 4.1 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 23.7 km from Milford Paradise and it takes about 30 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.