- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The Village Hua Hin, a luxurious village that everyone can afford. By taking comfortable living, security, and modernity of the residents into account, the houses are decorated with high-quality materials at an international standard. Admire the splendid mountainous view on the potential location. Only 10 minutes by car to Huahin town and Hua Hin Floating Market. The location also allows convenient commuting from Bangkok via Bypass road, taking about 2 hours. At 'The Village Hua Hin,' you will find the right home for every feeling.
- Guaranteed rental return
- 2-year warranty of construct
- Winning-award developer
- 10 minutes drive to Hua Hin downtown
- Highly-safe community
The Village Hua Hin is located at Thap Tai, Mueang, Hua Hin, Prachuap Khiri Khan. The project is a single-detached house, semi-detached house, townhomes, and townhomes, ranging from 2-3 bedrooms. It includes 76 residential units on approximately 13 rai.
House Types and Details
- Type A: 1-story single-detached house, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 parking space (90 sq.m)
- Type B: 1-story semi-detached house, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 parking space (70 sq.m)
- Type C: 1-story townhome, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 parking space (46.50 sq.m)
- Townhouse: 2 stories, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 parking space (94.50 sq.m)
- Swimming pool
- On-site convenience stores
- Fitness center
- 24-hour security system and CCTV
- Rental program
- 8-meter wide road Road width up to 8 meters
To get to the project by car from Hua Hin Bypass Intersection, head south to enter Phetkasem Road (Route 37) for 6.8 kilometers. Then, turn left onto Route 2057 for 1.4 kilometers and turn left again. Continue for 1.3 kilometers and turn left onto Route 2004 for 450 meters; you will find the project on the right.
The Bibury Property is one of Hua Hin’s most respected and well-established property companies, helping people every year to achieve their dream lifestyle in the sun.
When building anything from an investment property or your dream home, careful consideration and planning will be required. We can help transform your ideas into reality. Our team understands the desire of owning a home that suits your style and everyday living needs. As our clients you will enjoy the experience and benefit by building with us as we deliver your dream build from start to hand over. The way we conduct our works will always be to a high standard and we will promise strive to complete the job to your satisfaction and beyond.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at The Village Hua Hin you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Village Hua Hin is located 4480 from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 6 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Village Hua Hin, the 3 closest being:
- Pranpuk Fishing Shop is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Hua Hin floating market is 5.3 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Bua Roman Thap Tai Shop is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Village Hua Hin is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Spaghetti & Noodle Corner is 510 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Mother's Mushroom Farm is 990 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
- ALDENTE European & Thai food is 880 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
Hua Hin Hospital 5 is the nearest health facility, which is 1.5 km away (you can drive there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Village Hua Hin are:
- Ban Nong Phran Phuk School is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Teacher Oh's house is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Ban Tham Farm is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 17.7 km from The Village Hua Hin and it takes about 23 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.