- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
SANCTUARY LAKES GLOBAL GROUP works extensively with private investors and also offers major joint venture and collaborative experience with state and municipal governments in Malaysia, Australia and China.
Each phase of SANCTUARY LAKES GLOBAL GROUP's projects benefit from the expertise and skills of its principals, staff and selected consultants, located in Kuala Lumpur, Kuching, London, San Francisco and Melbourne.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Sanctuary Lakes Hua Hin you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Sanctuary Lakes Hua Hin is located 3.3 km away from 108 Covenience Store and it can be reached within 8 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Sanctuary Lakes Hua Hin, the 3 closest being:
- Hua Hin floating market is 5.9 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
- Mini Big C Khao Takiab is 12.2 km away (an approx. drive of 17 mins.)
- Bua Roman Thap Tai Shop is 7.2 km away (an approx. drive of 13 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Sanctuary Lakes Hua Hin is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Greenfield Terrace Restaurant & Cafe is 1.2 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
- Shop Aunt Liem is 1.0 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
- La Lua Resort Hua Hin is 5.2 km away (approx. 16 mins. by car)
Thap Tai Health Center is the nearest health facility, which is 8.2 km away (you can drive there in 14 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Sanctuary Lakes Hua Hin are:
- Ban Thung Yao Child Development Center is 4.4 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
- Ban Thung Yao School is 4.4 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
- Production Engineering Technology is 4.7 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 21.9 km from Sanctuary Lakes Hua Hin and it takes about 31 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.