- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
"Red Mountain Waterside" is located amidst the mountains' panoramic views and a tropical area near Hua Hin Beach, offering peace of mind, designed with state-of-the-art functionality. The project has selected premium grade materials and furniture. It also provides complete amenities. This special single house project is ready to give new experiences and truly enhance life quality.
- Install underground electrical cables around the project
- Underground internet connection, maximum speed 16Mb
- UBC connection of underground satellite dish
- Installation of premium quality Built-in products and furniture
Red Mountain Waterside is a single-detached housing project from Red Mountain Huahin Company with a total of 15 villas. The project is located at Soi Hua Hin 88, Thap Tai, Hua Hin, Prachuap Khiri Khan
Villa Types and Details
It is a single-story detached housing project consisting of 2-6 bedrooms with a usable area of 165-320 square meters.
- Private Pool
- Car Parking
- BBQ Grilled Area
- 24 hours of Security System
- Real Estate Rental and Consultation
- Villa Cleaning Service
- Swimming Pool Cleaning
- Gardening Service
- Eliminate Insects and Pests
- Maintenance and Repair Services
- Household Rubbish Disposal Service
- Arrange Car Rental and Shuttle Bus to the Airport
Direction to the Project
To get to the project by car, you can start from Hua Hin Road 88 and turn right at the roundabout to head onto Rural Highway No 2043. Then go straight for about 5 kilometers and turn left. Go straight for another 1 kilometer, and then you will see the project's entrance sign located on the left-hand side. Turn left and go along the way. You will see the project located at the end of the alley.
LUXURIOUS TROPICAL VILLAS AFFORDING CUTTING EDGE DESIGN AND FUNCTIONALITY
Using only the finest local materials personal choices of granite, marble and ceramic products allows each villa to be custom built to individual requirements, offering a unique opportunity to create a tropical home of your dreams…
The villas offer very spacious interior and exterior living space with individual land plots ranging from 600 to 1,200 sqm. Each villa offers stunning mountain views with the natural tropical surroundings offering peace, tranquility and privacy only 7km from Hua Hin town centre.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Red Mountain Waterside you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Red Mountain Waterside is located 2.7 km away from 7-Eleven Branch 88 and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Red Mountain Waterside, the 3 closest being:
- Pranpuk Fishing Shop is 3.0 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- WIN WIN ENGINEERING SUPPLY Co Ltd is 5.2 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- winwinpool hua hin is 5.2 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Red Mountain Waterside is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- The Palm Bistro Beer & Wine Bar is 1.5 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
- Good Moon Restaurant is 1.3 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
- Khao Phitak Kitchen is 1.8 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
Hua Hin Hospital 5 is the nearest health facility, which is 1.6 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Red Mountain Waterside are:
- Ban Nong Phran Phuk School is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Online is 3.4 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Teacher Oh's house is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 15.5 km from Red Mountain Waterside and it takes about 24 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.