- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Hua Hin High Hill 2 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Hua Hin High Hill 2 is located 4330 from 7-Eleven Nong Khon (13964) and it can be reached within 6 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Hua Hin High Hill 2, the 3 closest being:
- Pranpuk Fishing Shop is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- winwinpool hua hin is 4.2 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Wood First is 5.2 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Hua Hin High Hill 2 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Good Moon Restaurant is 120 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- The Palm Bistro Beer & Wine Bar is 310 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Clay craft shops, starred is 970 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
Hua Hin Hospital 5 is the nearest health facility, which is 1.6 km away (you can drive there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Hua Hin High Hill 2 are:
- Ban Tham Farm is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Hin Lek Fai Subdistrict Administration Officer is 6.1 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Sethavidhya School is 10.9 km away (an approx. drive of 16 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 14.3 km from Hua Hin High Hill 2 and it takes about 21 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.