- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Emerald Green you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Emerald Green is located 1.3 km away from Chutima shop and rental house / room for rent and it can be reached within 2 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Emerald Green, the 3 closest being:
- Hua Hin floating market is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Bua Roman Thap Tai Shop is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Pranpuk Fishing Shop is 5.2 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Emerald Green is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Larb Larry Larb - Koi is 1.7 km away (approx. 2 mins. by car)
- Chomdao Kitchen is 1.4 km away (approx. 2 mins. by car)
- Itz Time Cafe is 1.3 km away (approx. 2 mins. by car)
Page 5 is the nearest health facility, which is 2.5 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Emerald Green are:
- Ban Nong Phran Phuk School is 4.4 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Ban Thap Tai School is 3.9 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Teacher Oh's house is 4.8 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 18.5 km from Emerald Green and it takes about 24 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.